Ellis Appraisal District is keenly aware of the growth Ellis County and our communities are experiencing. We know property owners are looking for answers when making decisions about project expenses. It is with these challenges in mind that we offer this Rollback Estimator.
It is IMPERATIVE that anyone using this calculation understands it is ONLY AN ESTIMATE and the actual calculation from the Tax Office could be higher or lower than this Rollback Estimator.
- Appraisal Notices Dated April 17th have May 20th Deadline to Protest
- 2019 Notice of Appraised Values, Property Taxpayer Remedies & Notice of Protest Form
- Protest DEADLINE is MAY 15th (or 30 days from Appraisal Notice date)
- EAD Closure Dates for 2019
- Appraisal Review Board to Approve Appraisal Records July 17, 2018