Protest and Hearing Procedures and ARB Survey
Your most important right as a property owner is your right to protest to the Appraisal Review Board (ARB). You may protest if you disagree with the appraisal district value or any of the appraisal district’s actions concerning your property. You may use this form to protest: 2021 Notice of Protest Form
We welcome you to visit the Comptroller’s website for detailed information on protests here.
Please review the Ellis Appraisal Review Board Hearing Procedures below to help you prepare for your hearing:
After your ARB Hearing please feel free to complete a Texas Comptroller ARB Survey below:
If you are planning to submit an affidavit with evidence, for 2021 you may submit an Unsworn Declaration instead of a Notarized Affidavit with your evidence. Unsworn Declaration Form Fillable
- Appraisal Review Board to Approve Appraisal Records July 16, 2021
- Job Opening for Appraisers
- For 2021 Proposed Tax Rate information visit www.elllistaxes.com in August/September
- Have You Inherited the Home You Live In? – New Law Unlocks Property Tax Savings
- Curious about why your land value went up so much?