All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Appraisal Review Board to Approve Appraisal Records July 16, 2021
- Job Opening for Appraisers
- For 2021 Proposed Tax Rate information visit www.elllistaxes.com in August/September
- Have You Inherited the Home You Live In? – New Law Unlocks Property Tax Savings
- Curious about why your land value went up so much?