All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Disaster Exemption: If you Qualify – Apply By May 28, 2021
- Have You Inherited the Home You Live In? – New Law Unlocks Property Tax Savings
- Curious about why your land value went up so much?
- Gov. Gregg Abbott – wfaa.com Q & A on Tax Rates and Valuation
- Want to know about Frozen Taxes and How Caps Work? Click here