All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- EAD Closure Dates for 2019
- Appraisal Review Board to Approve Appraisal Records July 17, 2018
- Protest DEADLINE is MAY 15th (or 30 days from Appraisal Notice date)
- Notice of Protests Accepted through May 15th (or 30 days from the Appraisal Notice date)
- 2018 Notice of Appraised Values, Property Taxpayer Remedies & Notice of Protest Form