For 2018, the Ellis Appraisal District (EAD) mails out certain appraisal notices on April 2. The Texas Legislature established a law placing a deadline of May 15 on those notices. The deadline for filing a protest on any Notice of Appraised Value mailed after April 15th, will be 30 days from the date on the […]
The Ellis Appraisal District will be closed to the public on the following days. We hope the website will be helpful to you while we are unavailable to personally serve you. 1-Jan-2018 Monday New Years Day 15-Jan-2018 Monday Martin Luther King Jr. Day 19-Feb-2018 Monday Presidents Day 14-March-2018 Wednesday 8am-1pm PR Workshop/Training 30-March-2018 Friday Good Friday […]
BPP and Residential Inventory Renditions went in the mail in January. The deadline for submission of renditions is April 1, 2018. If not timely filed, penalties may apply. If you are a business owner you must complete and submit a BPP rendition. Here are some helpful items: 2018 Guide to Personal Property Rendition 2018 BPP […]
- Have You Inherited the Home You Live In? – New Law Unlocks Property Tax Savings
- Curious about why your land value went up so much?
- Gov. Gregg Abbott – wfaa.com Q & A on Tax Rates and Valuation
- Want to know about Frozen Taxes and How Caps Work? Click here
- Updated Property Tax Info Press Release – including COVID Changes