Ellis Appraisal District Forms
The Texas Property Tax Code requires applications for various exemptions and special use valuations. Below is a listing of applications and forms used most by Ellis Appraisal District property owners.
For a complete list of tax forms please visit the Comptroller’s Website at https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/property-tax/forms/
For a complete listing of the law please refer to the Texas Property Tax Code (TPTC): http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/?link=TX
|11.13||Residential Homestead, Over 65. Disabled and Surviving Spouse Exemptions||Homestead Exemption/Over 65/Disabled, Etc (Form Fillable)|
|11.22||Disabled Veteran||Application for Disabled Veteran or Survivor Exemption – State Form 50-135|
|41.41||Notice of Protest||2020 Notice of Protest (Form Fillable)|
|Agricultural Special Valuation||2020 Ag Application (Form Fillable)|
|22.01||Personal Property Rendition||2020 BPP RENDITION Form Fillable|
|22.01||Real Property Rendition||Residential Inventory Rendition|
|Change of Mailing Address Form|
|Mixed Use Vehicle Exemption Application|
|Request to Remove Personal Information from EAD Website|
|EAD Employment Application|
|Unsworn Declaration (Form Fillable)|
- Curious about why your land value went up so much?
- Gov. Gregg Abbott – wfaa.com Q & A on Tax Rates and Valuation
- Want to know about Frozen Taxes and How Caps Work? Click here
- Updated Property Tax Info Press Release – including COVID Changes
- Rendition Deadline Extended to May 15. Click to read more.