Appraisal Data Export
Click the link below to access a zip file that contains the Public Appraisal Export Certified Appraisal Roll. This export contains property and ownership information with values at certification.
Ellis Appraisal District cannot offer technical support for reading, loading, or manipulating our data exports.
*includes mineral accounts
- EAD Closure Dates for 2020
- Appraisal Review Board to Approve Appraisal Records July 18, 2019
- 2019 Notice of Appraised Values, Property Taxpayer Remedies & Notice of Protest Form
- Protest DEADLINE is MAY 15th (or 30 days from Appraisal Notice date)
- Notice of Protests Accepted through May 15th (or 30 days from the Appraisal Notice date)