Protest and Appeal Procedures
Your most important right as a property owner is your right to protest to the appraisal review board (ARB). You may protest if you disagree with the appraisal district value or any of the appraisal district’s actions concerning your property.
We welcome you to visit the Comptroller’s website for detailed information on protests here.
You may use this form to protest:2018 Notice of Protest Form (form fillable)
Please review the Ellis Appraisal Review Board Hearing Procedures to help you prepare for your hearing:
- Appraisal Review Board to Approve Appraisal Records July 17, 2018
- Protest DEADLINE is MAY 15th (or 30 days from Appraisal Notice date)
- Notice of Protests Accepted through May 15th (or 30 days from the Appraisal Notice date)
- 2018 Notice of Appraised Values, Property Taxpayer Remedies & Notice of Protest Form
- EAD Closure Dates for 2018