Data Downloads – GIS and Appraisal Information
This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, engineering, or surveying purposes. It does not represent an on-the-ground survey and represents only the approximate relative location of property boundaries.The requester acknowledges and accepts all limitations, including the fact that the data, information, and maps are dynamic and in a constant state of maintenance, correction and update.
Please click here to download a free version of WinRAR if you have any issues opening the zip file.
- Protest DEADLINE is MAY 15th (or 30 days from Appraisal Notice date)
- Notice of Protests Accepted through May 15th (or 30 days from the Appraisal Notice date)
- 2018 Notice of Appraised Values, Property Taxpayer Remedies & Notice of Protest Form
- EAD Closure Dates for 2018
- Renditions Due April 1, 2018 – Click here for Business Personal Property and Residential Inventory Details