Appraisal Data Export
Click the link below to access a zip file that contains the Public Appraisal Export Certified Appraisal Roll. This export contains property and ownership information with values at certification.
Ellis Appraisal District cannot offer technical support for reading, loading, or manipulating our data exports.
- Protest DEADLINE is MAY 15th (or 30 days from Appraisal Notice date)
- Notice of Protests Accepted through May 15th (or 30 days from the Appraisal Notice date)
- 2018 Notice of Appraised Values, Property Taxpayer Remedies & Notice of Protest Form
- EAD Closure Dates for 2018
- Renditions Due April 1, 2018 – Click here for Business Personal Property and Residential Inventory Details